Monday 30 March 2015

Lost Contact



The clock ticks down. In less than two days, all communication with my children will be lost forever.

My mind races with unanswered questions. Why have my children been kept from me? Why am I being accused of these heinous crimes? The accusations are endless, ranging from domestic violence to drug abuse. I have been to court seventeen times, facing these accusations without legal representation. I have been thrown in jail for ten days, with no evidence to justify the imprisonment.

For three long years, my children have been living with their mother, with only minimal contact with me. I have continued to make my monthly payments, hoping for a chance to have a say in their upbringing. But all my efforts have been in vain.

The truth is shrouded in darkness. I am lost and confused, not knowing what to believe. Was this all part of some twisted plan? Why has this happened to me?

But one thing is certain. I will never give up. I will keep fighting, keep searching for answers. The truth will be revealed, and I will be reunited with my children. I will not rest until justice is served.







No comments:

Post a Comment